Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 2 Cup of Flour / Maida.
- It’s 4/5 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare of Potato Filling.
- You need 4 of Potato boiled.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Cumin powder.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- First add the flour, salt,ghee and ajwain and rub nicely in hand to get that hold when you press like ball in your palm..
- Then add water and make a dough..
- For filling in a pan add some oil add cumin once spluttered add the peas and cook for while then add the mashed potato..
- Then add all dry spices turmeric,chilli powder,cumin,garam masala,coriander,amchur powder mix well and cook in low flame add salt in last and cool then completely..
- Roll the dough in length wise and cut them in half. Apply water in side and make a pocket like cone and fill it with potato and close the mouth in water tight. and deep fry them in low to medium till it’s done completely and crisp..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.