Beef Samosa. Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory.
Ingredients of Beef Samosa
- Prepare of Samosa Pockets.
- You need of Minced Beef.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 of Leek.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger root minced.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Wheat flour paste to seal the ends.
Punjabi Crunchy Beef Samosa – Making Punjabi Samosa always brings joy to my house and there are many reasons for that besides the delicious taste of course. These samosas are filled with perfectly. Samosas are a commonly eaten savory snack in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The filling usually consists of spiced potatoes, onion, peas, coriander, lentils, and cauliflower.
Beef Samosa instructions
- Place meat and salt in cooking pan. Add the spices. Cook until the meat is dry and separated..
- Put off the fire then add the chopped spring onion and the garlic and ginger paste and mix well..
- Once the meat has cooled down. Scoop the meat and put it in the samosa pockets and seal the ends with wheat flour pasta. Then deep fry until its brown in color..
Beef samosa is the standard samosa recipe made with ground beef and other spices. All ingredients and steps are given in detail. You can make beef samosa recipe. This time around since I'm making samosas (similar to latin-style empanadas), I use some pretty We also need a great quality dhabiha halal ground beef. In this recipe, I use Midamar Halal's USDA.