Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Samosa using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samosa
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of fried peanuts.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s to taste of amchoor / raw mango powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare as required of Tomato ketchup.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, salt and a little oil, mix well. Now add water slowly and knead into a tight dough..
- Heat a little oil in a kadhai, add the ginger garlic paste, saute. Add all the dry masla powders salt to taste, fried peanuts, mashed potatoes and mix well and cook for 2 mins. Set aside..
- Take small ball out of the dough, roll out into a small Puri, cut into half..
- Fold it into cone shape, fill with potato maslaa. Join the ends, seal the top with little water..
- Deep fry till crispy on medium heat.
- Serve with ketchup or your favourite dip..
- Enjoy with your tea……
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.