Punjabi Samosa. Traditional Punjabi Samosas – by ChefHarpal. Samosa Recipe-Chatpata and Spicy Samosa-How to Make Samosa Step by Step-Punjabi Samosa-Aloo Samosa. Aloo Samosa recipe video, indian samosa recipe, samosa recipe step by step, samosa recipe in hindi, easy samosa recipe, punjabi samosa recipe Aloo Samosa or Punjabi Samoa s is one of most.
For Crispy-Crunchy Samosa, you need to mix them nicely with oil and. Also known as ajwain, it imparts a. Punjabi Samosa recipe – Learn how to make best crunchy samosa with yummy flaky surface and delicious filling of green peas and boiled potato. You can have Punjabi Samosa using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Punjabi Samosa
- Prepare of For Dough.
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Clarified Butter.
- It’s As needed of Cold water.
- Prepare of For Samosa Masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fennel seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need of For Samosa Filling.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Clarified Butter.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger, chopped.
- It’s 2 of fresh Green chillies, chopped.
- You need 10-12 of Raisins.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Degi red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- It’s 4-5 of Potatoes, boiled & slightly mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Prepared Masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dry Mango powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This samosa has put India on the world map. Samosa Recipe Punjabi, How To Make Samosa A popular street food snack recipe made out of maida dough in a cone shaped with aloo filling inside. Vivek Singh's authentic samosa recipe uses homemade samosa pastry studded with spices and a delicious lamb filling.
Punjabi Samosa step by step
- For Dough In a bowl add maida, salt, carom seeds, clarified butter and mix everything properly until it resembles bread crumb consistency. Now add cold water and knead a hard dough. Cover and keep aside for resting at least for 15-20 minutes.
- For Samosa Masala In a pan add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and roast them lightly. Transfer them into a moryar pastel and crush them coarsely and keep aside for further use..
- For Samosa Filling In a pan add clarified butter, ginger, garlic, green chillies and saute for a minute. Now add raisins, turmeric powder, degi red chilli powder, asafoetida, potatoes, green peas and mash it coarsely, mix everything properly and cover and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium heat..
- Now remove the cover and cook on high flames for 3-4 minutes or until light charred..
- Add the prepared masala, black pepper powder, dry Mango powder, salt and mix everything properly. And keep aside for further use..
- For Assembling Samosa. Take a medium portion of the dough, make a round peda and roll it thin in an oval shape..
- Now cut in from the centre and take one half of it and make a cone shape of it and add the filling in it..
- Now apply water on the open ends of the cone and fold it towards you, keep it down and give it a gentle press so that it can stand, make all others in the similar way..
- Heat oil in a kadhai on medium heat and fry the samosas in it until golden brown from all sides, remove it on an absorbent paper. Serve hot with tomato ketchup, Amchur ki chutney..
Punjabi Samosa, as the name says, is a tasty and traditional snack from Punjab. This highly tempting samosa recipe is larger in size than the usual samosa. Don't worry about how to go about preparing. If it looks so good, just imagine how will it taste. Make it today to find out.