Aloo samosay. Using your hands, roll each portion into a small ball. Punjabi Aloo Samosa Recipe is what I'll share with you today. Aloo samosa is one of the best samosas out there, Vegans and non-Vegans crave it, a flaky and crispy pastry, and although only oil is used to make the pastry dough, it tastes rich and buttery.
These savory snacks are spiced and wrapped in a flaky pastry dough. Samosas are usually fried but you can also find them baked and they come in various sizes and shapes. This snack is commonly found in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, and. You can cook Aloo samosay using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aloo samosay
- It’s 1/2 kg of maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of oil for frying.
- It’s 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of zeera.
- You need 1 tbsp of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 of Gaddi coriander leaves.
Basically, Aloo Samosa, if you didn't already know, is a potato and pea mixture that is stuffed inside the dough and fried. Yes, it's really delicious in case you are wondering. The best part is that this dish is vegetarian so you don't have to worry about that. This cone shaped snack is a favorite of all.
Aloo samosay instructions
- Take potatoes and boil it and peel it and mash it.
- Take mashed potatoes and add chilli falkes, 1 tbsp salt, coriander leaves and mix it.
- Take maida and 1 tbsp salt and make dough.
- Take a piece of dough and make roti and filling it.
- Make samosa.
- Add oil in pan and fry it..
- Serve with green chutney.
The aloo snack is a crispy cone shaped maida snack filled with light stuffing… It is a snack recipe that actually has emerged from punjab. Samosas are of various types like onion samosa, veg samosa, aloo samosa etc… where different stuffings go inside them. Samosa recipe with a stuffing of Aloo. Step by step images and video in hindi starting with Samosa dough. More like an obsessive samosa lover with an irresistible need to have samosas every week because I think they are the most epic Indian snack ever invented!