Qeema samosay. Keema(buffalo meat) Patti Samosa Made With Switz #shanedelhi #ramadanspecial #Iftaspecial #Makeandfreeze #Nagina Abbas Shandaar vlogs. Here is the perfect recipe to complete your Iftar table. Make and freeze these Qeema Samosas now for a quick fry just before iftar.
It is very easy to prepare and give you unique taste and best for having with a cup of tea at evening.. In today's video, you will learn how to make Qeema Samosa at home. as you you the bakery items are not suitable for us so, why not try this Qeema Samosa at. How to make Keema Samosa recipe. You can cook Qeema samosay using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Qeema samosay
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken qeema.
- It’s 1 of onion small.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds rosted.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin rosted.
- You need of As required oil.
- You need of Samosa Patti as required.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
Step by step picture guide to Keema Samosa recipe. Minced chicken sauteed in spices then wrapped in phyllo sheets and baked to. Easy Keema Samosa Recipe: Step by Step Keema Samosa Recipe, Tips to Craving for some delicious chai and samosa? Then how about making them at home that too with.
Qeema samosay step by step
- Onion ko chopped ko 2 tsp oil Mein fry karain with g.g pate.
- Jab colour change ho jae tu us Mein salt,red chilli powder,flakes, tumairic powder,zeera, coriander seeds and chopped tomato add kar achi tarah mix and fry karain is ko five min ke liye low flame par cover kar ke rakhain.
- After 5 min flame off kar ke room temperature par anye dain egg ko achi tarah beat kar lain.
- Ab samosa Patti ko samosa ki folding bana kar qeema bhar kar samosy ki shape dain egg laga kar paste kar lain.
- Oil garam karain ab is Mein samosay add kar ke fry karain and enjoy delicious samosays.
Keema Samosa Recipe – A Samosa is called by different names in different parts of the world. The traditional Keema Samosa recipe is a double treat for non-veg lovers. This keema samosa recipe is just like the one you get on streets on India of Pakistan. Keema means mince and you can make the filling of samosa with lamb/mutton or beef. To make Keema Samosa prepare the samosas.