Samosa. Samosa recipe – Learn to make perfect crispy, flaky & delicious samosas at home with this easy video & step by step recipe post. Samosa is a potato stuffed deep fried snack very popular in India, Middle. Samosa Recipe – Baked or fried super crispy Chicken Samosas full of well-seasoned chicken, peas and spiced up with just enough spices and heat.
A samosa is a common snack in countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal and Bangladesh.https How to Make Samosas. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. You can cook Samosa using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Samosa
- Prepare 2 of medium size potatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger and green chilli crushed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of promenade seeds crushed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander seeds powder.
- You need to taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare ,2 tsp of ghee for making the stuffing.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of ghee for kneading the dough.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for fry the samosa.
- You need As needed of Water for kneading the dough.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of carom seeds or ajwain.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist to a popular and most wanted Indian snack Samosa. They make mouthwatering appetizer or can be served as a chaat. samosa. but this recipe post sticks back to the traditional punjabi aloo stuffed deep fried samosa furthermore, i would like to add some tips and suggestions for a crispy, flaky and tasty samosa recipe.
Samosa step by step
- First boiled the potatoes keep them aside now take a pan put a tsp of ghee when the ghee gets hot put cumin seeds when it starts crackle put the crushed ginger and green chilies sauté for a min..
- Then add mashed boiled potatoes followed by the remaking spices mentioned above along with the roasted peanuts give it a good mix Finally top it with some finely chopped coriander leaves turn off the flame put the stuffing in a bowl and allow it to cool.
- In the meanwhile Make a sheet for the samosa For this in a large bowl put all purpose flour salt carom seeds slightly crushed with your hands ghee give it a good mix (it should be bread crumbs like consistency) then add little water at a time knead a slightly tight dough then the normal chapati dough allow it to rest for 15 min..
- Now take a rolling pin take a small portion of dough and make a oval shape chapati then cut it in the middle take a one part put some water at the edges then fold.
- Take a kadhai put sufficient amount of oil for frying now the main tips for frying the samosa is to keep the oil in low to medium heat now put the samosa and fry in low to medium heat until golden brown in color, serve hot..
- The half part from both sides then join it by apply some water now fill the pockets with the potato mixture now again seal the edges by applying some water..
Samosas with chutney and green chilies in West Bengal, India. The samosa is made with all-purpose flour locally known as maida shell stuffed with some filling, generally a mixture of mashed. Serve samosa chaat immediately. two more delicious snacks you can make with samosas are Samosa sandwich and Samosa pav. I make samosa very rarely,though I love the process of making. Easy Samosa Recipe: Make the easy and delicious samosa recipe for diwali at home using ingredients like purpose flour, cumin seeds, boiled potato, ginger, garam masala powder, coriander powder, ghee.