Potato stuffing samosay with samosa Chutney. Fry several samosas at a time, being careful not to crowd them. These samosa wraps are easy to put together with a simple homemade mango chutney. Samosas are one of my favorite-est things but making the dough from scratch is rather time consuming.
There are many different chutneys that can be served with Indian food like my Indian tomato chutney. For this samosa recipe, mango and mint sauce is a delicious. Using a slotted spoon, transfer samosas to paper towels to let drain; repeat with remaining samosas. You can cook Potato stuffing samosay with samosa Chutney using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato stuffing samosay with samosa Chutney
- You need 1 cup of Maida All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of melted ghee.
- You need to taste of Salte.
- Prepare of Water hisb zarorat.
- You need 1 of ts sabot zera.
- Prepare of Filling Patato.
- Prepare 5 of boiled Mashed Patato.
- It’s 2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salte.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 5 of green chillies.
- It’s of Haldi powder hisbe zarorat.
- It’s 2 tsp of korma masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of Oil hisb zarorat for Frying.
- You need 1 tsp of sabot zera.
- It’s 4 tsp of boiled chnnay.
Place the samosas on the baking tray. Brush with a little beaten egg or milk. To make the Yoghurt and Mint Dip: Mix the ingredients together. Serve in a bowl alongside the samosas.
Potato stuffing samosay with samosa Chutney instructions
- Sab sy phly flour main salte zera ghee Dal Kar dono hathon sy mix Kar do achy sy.
- Ab water Dal Kar achy sy ak dough bana lo mager hard or cover Kar do.
- Chlo tab Tak ham feeling ready karty Hain ak pan main oil Dal Kar onion and green chillies chopped Dal kar halka fry Kar do ziyada Ni.
- Ab is main coriander powder sabot zera salte red chilli powder and korma masala Dal Kar mix Kar do or Mashed Patato or chnna Dal Kar halka fry Kar ky felling ready Kar do is feeling ke recipe Maine phly bhi Shar ke hai.
- Ab Aaty ky gol choty pery bana lo or ye dykho felling ready hai.
- Or gol roti Shep Dy Kar beailan sy bail Kar do hison main Kat Kar do or Pani lagaKar samosy ka Shep bana lo mery pas time Ni tha is liye folding pic Ni ly sake.
- Esy muthi main Dal Kar felling bhar do or sary samosy bana lo.
- Ak pan main oil dal Kar garam Kar do or medium flam par sary samosy fry Kar do or sarv to samosa chutney 😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋.
Freeze the uncooked samosas on a tray. Garden Veggie and Goat Cheese Samosas with Sweet Peach and Basil Chutney. Making traditional samosa at home is not as difficult as we all think. If you follow the cooking instructions given below, you can make delicious samosas at home. Though I have used potato stuffing, you can add steamed vegetables like carrot, beans, peas along with potatoes and make.