Spinach with Pumpkin and Potato Recipe / Palang, Kaddu aur Aloo ki Sabzi. Spinach with pumpkin and potato/Palak, Kaddu aur Aloo ki sabzi is one of my favorite recipes. In winter season this is a regular side dish at home. Spinach with pumpkin and potato/Palak, kaddu aur aloo ki sabzi is a simple vegetarian side dish prepared mainly with pumpkin, spinach, and potato.
Aloo palak recipe – Stir fried Indian spinach potato recipe. So I often make quick dishes like Potato fry Jeera aloo Aloo methi Aloo matar sabzi for their school box. This aloo palak sabzi has always been their favorite and they love this stuffed in kathi rolls, wraps, bread sandwiches and even. You can have Spinach with Pumpkin and Potato Recipe / Palang, Kaddu aur Aloo ki Sabzi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach with Pumpkin and Potato Recipe / Palang, Kaddu aur Aloo ki Sabzi
- Prepare 2 cups of roughly chopped spinach leaves.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of potato cubes.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped onion.
- It’s 5-6 of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of panch phodan.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of mustard oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Whole Wheat Spaghetti with Spinach Dumplings in Pumpkin Sauce. Rajasthani Style Kaddu Aur Soya ki Subzi. Aloo palak can be made in a number of ways. I also make it in several ways, sometimes I add water to the spinach and make it like a curry and This recipe in a way is a reflection of what I grew up eating.
Spinach with Pumpkin and Potato Recipe / Palang, Kaddu aur Aloo ki Sabzi instructions
- Heat mustard oil in a pan/kadhai. Add panch phodan and dry red chilli. Stir for some seconds. Add chopped onion and garlic. Stir for a minute or two or stir until the onion slightly changes it's colour. Add potato and pumpkin fry for a minute. Add turmeric powder and salt. Mix well. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame..
- Add chopped spinach. Remember to wash the spinach leaves properly before chopping and Squeeze them with your hand before adding..
- Stir well. Then cover and cook until the veggies done. Not to overcook or else it will become mushy..
- Lastly, cook uncovered for a minute on high flame to dry out excess water..
- It is ready to serve..
Such simple sabzi like this aloo palak, dal and roti used to be my lunch and dinner every single day. About Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe: A light and simple recipe where pumpkin pieces are cooked thoroughly in a variety of masalas. This is a delicious recipe that you can cook for casual lunch with family and also during Navratri fasting with a few changes in the ingredients. Kaddu ki sabzi is also known as Petha. Palak sabji recipe is a basic sabji recipe made with spinach or palak leaves and is a very quick and simple recipe for beginners to eat with Palak Sabji Recipe Indian, How To Make Palak Sabji