Kumro aloo potoler chakka (pumpkin potato and parwal curry). #KumroPotolerChokka Kumro Potoler Chakka is a tasty side dish to complement roti, rice and luchi. In Bengali Pumpkin is known as Kumro, Kumror Chokka is a delicious vegetarian Indian curry or side dish, can be paired with Indian fried bread Luchi, Poori. kacha kumror torkari।Raw pumpkin curry. Niramish kumro aloor tarkari।pumpkin potato curry.
Pressure cook with salt till soft. Kumro Chokka [Parwal Pumpkin Curry ] কুমড়ো পটলের ছক্কা. Aloo Potoler Rasa – today I will share a Bengali potol recipe which called niramish aloo potoler rasa. You can have Kumro aloo potoler chakka (pumpkin potato and parwal curry) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kumro aloo potoler chakka (pumpkin potato and parwal curry)
- Prepare 5-6 of parwals.
- It’s 1 of small bowl red pumpkin.
- You need 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of scraped coconut.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chickpeas (black or white).
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera, sauf, kalonji, methi.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of dry red chilli.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 of th tsp hing.
- Prepare To taste of salt and sugar.
Ingredients Pumpkin Potato Black chickpeas/kala chana Bay leaves Dry red chillies Green. Chunks of Pumpkin & Potatoes tempered with Panch Phoron & cooked in Ghee, Kumror Chakka is bliss and goes amazingly with Luchi. However, at that time I used to oppose her strongly, like an adamant teenager; "Why Kumro Maa! Nobody likes pumpkin and I don't want Dantwala Begun bhaja.
Kumro aloo potoler chakka (pumpkin potato and parwal curry) instructions
- Scrape parwal and cut both ends.Dice into 2 pieces.Cube pumpkin and potato into small pieces.Soak black chana or chick peas overnight and boil with little salt them till soft.Scrape coconut and set aside..
- Fry separately all the vegetables under low flame till semi soft..
- Add ghee to the rest of the oil and sprinkle 1broken red chilli, jeera, sauf, methi and kalonji. Also sprinkle a pinch of hing..
- Add the scraped coconut and fry lightly.Add jeera and ginger paste,red chilli powder,salt and sugar to taste.Also add the boiled chana.Add the fried vegetables. Toss all..
- Add 1cup water approximately and bring to boil.Cook on low flame till done.Sprinkle garam masala and little ghee.Cook till the gravy is semi dry..
Aloo Kumro Chakka – Puja Special Torkari – Aloo Kumra – Bengali Style Kumra Aloo. Kumro Chokka [Parwal Pumpkin Curry ] কুমড়ো পটলের ছক্কা. All it has is Pumpkin, Potatoes, some green chillies and a few spices and done; you have a happy meal right there. Two Potatoes cut in the same size as the Pumpkin. Three Green chilies slit. aloo potol recipe with step by step pics. aloo potoler dalna is a delicious bengali curry recipe made with aloo (potatoes) and potol (parwal or pointed gourds). i make aloo potol dalna in the same way i make aloo phulkopir dalna (cauliflower potato curry). both these gravy recipes taste good with some.