Kaddu chane ki sabji. Kaddu ki sabji recipe with step by step photos. Easy and delicious vegan pumpkin recipe that can be made on regular days and also during Navratri Garnish with few coriander leaves and Serve kaddu ki sabzi hot Singhare ki poori or Kuttu ki poori or Rajgire ki poori or Rajgira paratha or Kuttu paratha. Our slightly spicy Konkani Pumpkin recipe will surely be a treat for your taste buds.
This is a delicious recipe that you can cook for casual lunch with. Kaddu ki sabzi recipe – a vegetable side dish made from pumpkin that goes perfect with hot pooris. It is QUICK recipe yet delicious. You can cook Kaddu chane ki sabji using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaddu chane ki sabji
- It’s 250 gms of kaddu(Pumpkin).
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked and boiled kale chane.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of th tsp mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 of th tsp cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 of green chillies slit.
- You need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kasuri meethi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of chole masala (this will give a twist to your recipe).
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder (amchur).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s of fresh coriander chopped for garnishing.
What to expect from this sabji? It has balanced sweet, spicy and tangy flavors combined. Sweetness comes from the pumpkin itself and sugar. Sookhi Moong Ki Daal – Dry Moong Lentils.
Kaddu chane ki sabji step by step
- Dice pumpkin and keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds cumin seeds curry leaves green chillies and grated ginger in it. Sautee it for a minute..
- Now add kasuri meethi, pumpkin and chane to it. Mix it well..
- Time to add our dry spices. Starting with turmeric, coriander powder then chana masala garam masala amchur and salt..
- Mix everything well and sautee it for about 2-3 minutes..
- Now cover it with lid and allow it to cook. It will take near about 15 minutes to cook. After 15 mins remove the lid and check if pumpkin is cooked completely. If yes then give it a nice mix.
- Now sabzi is ready to serve. Take it out in a serving bowl garnish it with coriander or curry leaves and it's ready to serve. So Dig Inn!! And enjoy..!! 😉😋👍.
Ingredients for Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe. Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice. Kaddu ki sabzi, is a quick an easy no onion-garlic pumpkin curry. A very mildly flavored easy pumpkin dish perfect with poori and roti.