Kaddu Ki kheer. This easy kaddu ki kheer recipe uses ghee, cardamom powder and saffron for extra flavorful taste. Make a delicious and healthy Indian sweet in minutes with kaddu (white pumpkin). Hyderabadi kaddu ki kheer function wali delicious recipe.
Pumpkin is called as Gummadikaya in telugu and Kaddu in hindi. In most parts of India, Pumpkin is a symbol of festivity, these are used during various pooja like the. pumpkin kheer recipe with step by step photos. flavorsome, easy to prepare kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin payasam recipe. recipe requires minimal ingredients. Then you just have to try the Kaddu ki Kheer, an Indian dessert that is an absolute winner with those who have a sweet tooth. You can have Kaddu Ki kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kaddu Ki kheer
- It’s 1/2 litre of Full cream milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated pumpkin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Cardamom.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Dry fruits (cashew, raisins, pistachios and almonds).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Ghee.
Garnish it with almonds and pistachio. Kaddu ki kheer means pumpkin kheer or Indian version of pumpkin pudding. Kheer/payasam is an Indian traditional dessert usually made on special occasions and festivals.. Kaddu ki kheer Kheema Khichdi &Til ki Chutney Kurkuri Bhendi Khagina Luqmi Marag Masala Kheer Shami & Shikampur Sutriyaa Spring Rolls Sheek Kabab Sheer Khorma Samose – Cheese Ke.
Kaddu Ki kheer step by step
- Grate the pumpkin and squeeze out the excess water from it..
- Take 2 tablespoon ghee in a non stick Kadai, add the dry fruits and fry for a minute and then add the grated pumpkin..
- Add 2 crushed cardamom pods and cook for 15 minutes till the raw smell of pumpkin is gone..
- Meanwhile in a heavy bottom sauce pan, bring milk to boil and allow it to thicken with constant stirring to prevent the milk sticking to the bottom..
- Add the cooked pumpkin to the milk, add in sugar and nutmeg powder. Stir everything well..
- Cook till it thickens. You can serve the kheer warm or refrigerate it and serve cold, either ways it tastes delicious!.
Transfer the Kaddu Ki Kheer Recipe into a steel tumbler and sip on! Also, store it in your storage container, so you can have a cup when you feel like it. Health Benefits. "కద్దూ కి ఖీర్" హైదరాబాద్ లో చాలా పాపులర్ ఈ రెసిపీ. ముస్లిమ్స్ పెళ్ళిళ్ళలో, రమజాన్ మాసం లో, లేదా ఇంట్లో ఏ శుభకార్యమైనా ఈ "కద్దూ కి ఖీర్" అందరి మనసు. Kaddu Ki Kheer or Pumpkin Pudding Recipe. An easy to make and delicious dessert is Kaddu Ki Kheer or Pumpkin Pudding, also referred to as gummadikaya or pumpkin payasam, is an ancient.