Winter melon stir fry(chal kumro ghontna). Hello viewers, in this video I will show you how to cook Hilsa Fish and Chal Kumra (Winter melon) Ghanto. Obtained from the commission quest "Food Delivery" from Sara in Good Hunter, Mondstadt. Stir-Fried Winter Melon By Chef Martin Yan.
Add the cooked crab meat, stir and mix. Winter Melon Gourds Stew Cantaloupe Ash Fries Sweets Food Gray. I like mine fatty for tenderness and to add extra flavor to. You can have Winter melon stir fry(chal kumro ghontna) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Winter melon stir fry(chal kumro ghontna)
- Prepare 1 of winter melon chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bengal gram boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Just as the name implies, winter melon, a very healthy vegetable, is the main ingredient in this recipe. It contains multiple vitamins and trace elements necessary for the human body. Being cold in nature, it is very helpful for supplementing the body fluid and clearing the stomach fire. Winter melon is a part of the Cucurbitaceae family and is the most extensively harvested plant.
Winter melon stir fry(chal kumro ghontna) instructions
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and green chillies.
- Add ginger paste and saute well.
- Add chopped melon and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it is soft and moist.
- Now add the cumin coriander powder and red chilli Powder.
- Mix well,add boiled gram and coconut and fry well.
- Add sugar and mix well and serve.
It is also used in a number of cuisines around the globe. Winter Melon is an excellent companion to the weight loss journey as it is a low-calorie vegetable, therefore, they can be added to any diet plan of. Medicinal properties aside, stir-fried melon is a refreshing dish that's worth looking into, even if it takes an acquired palate to appreciate. Add the slices of bitter melon to the wok. Stir-fry over high heat until the melon is considerably softened.