Khatta Mitha kaddu. khatta Meetha Kaddu- Sweet and sour pumpkin (kaddu) sabzi is a specialty of Rajasthan and Uttar pradesh. Though pumpkin is used in all states of India to make different types of curries but this. Khatta meetha kaddu Recipe with step by step photos – this sweet sour pumpkin is one of the easiest sabzi recipe that is made with kaddu or pumpkin.
Ingredients for Khatta Meetha Kaddu Recipe. Peel the pumpkin if using the red variety. The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India. You can have Khatta Mitha kaddu using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Khatta Mitha kaddu
- It’s 500 grm of Kaddu.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Methi dana.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Haldi powder.
- It’s 1 tspn of Lal mirch powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tblspn of Dhaniya powder.
- It’s 1 tblspn of Jaggery.
- It’s 2-3 tspn of Tamrind pulp.
- Prepare 1/2 tspn of Garam msala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- It’s 3 tspn of Desi ghee.
- Prepare as needed of Dhaniya patti.
It is a sattvic style pumpkin sabzi mainly prepared for festive feats. In Northern India, it is popularly known as pethe ki. Khatta Meetha Pahari Kaddu is easy, rustic and delicious minus the usual onions and garlic that you find in most recipes, which means the lovely pumpkin flavour really has a chance to shine. Phalahari Khatta Meetha Kaddu (Kumar), Sweet and Sour Pumpkin, vrat ke kaddu sabzi, petha ki sabzi is easy, slightly sweet, sour and spicy pumpkin dry curry suitable for Navratri fasting or vrat.
Khatta Mitha kaddu step by step
- Sab se pehle kaddu ko dhokar small piece me kat le..
- Ab kdahi me ghee garam karein.usme methidana dale.jab methidana brown ho jaye tb kaddu or haldi mirch dhaniya powder dale or chlaye..
- Kaddu me salt dal kar cover kar de sim flame par..
- 10 mnt me check karein kaddu pk kar thoda ho jayega tb gur or imli ka pulp dale or chlaye.2-3 mnt tak dhak de..
- Kaddu ready upar se garam msala or dhaniya patti dal kar serve karein.
Khatta Kaddu Recipe is a daily cuisine of Himachal Pradesh Cuisine. This dish is very easy and can be consumed with anything and everything. This quick & easy Kaddu ki Subzi is just that. Khatta mitha kaddu is a red pumpkin based vegetable recipe with a delectable sweet and sour taste. The khatta meetha kaddu is typically paired with fried puris and enjoyed as breakfast Khatta Meetha Kaddu.