Kaddu Ki Sabzi. Kaddu ki sabji recipe with step by step photos. Easy and delicious vegan pumpkin recipe that can be made on regular days and also during Navratri or Ekadashi fasting. This kaddu or pumpkin sabzi is a. kaddu banane ka tarika
Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give it a flavourful aroma and taste. Navratri is celebrated in a grand manner in places like Gujarat, Bengal, and other parts of North India. You can have Kaddu Ki Sabzi using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu Ki Sabzi
- Prepare 1 cup of kaddu /sitafal chopped.
- It’s 3-4 of green chilli bade piece m cut ki hue.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of imli ka pani.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of methi dana.
Apart from the puja, it also involves the observance of fast by devotees. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and also less accepted dry sabzi. in other words, when it is on a direct contest with paneer or even with potatoes. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Kaddu Ki Sabzi step by step
- Kaddu or green chilli ko achhe se wash karein.Ek non stick pan m 2 min methi dana roast karein.Kaddu or green chilli m haldi or salt dal kar glne tak pakayein. Sabhi masale dal kar 2 min cook karein.imli ka pani mix karein or 2 min sabzi bhun le..
- M bta du khatti cheese diabetic Patients ke liye achhi mani jati hai.maine isme amchur ki jagah imli pani use kia hai..
- Chapati ke sath serve karein..
- Thanks to all..
Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander, asafoetida and fenugreek seeds. Making Kaddu ki khatti meethi sabzi is quite easy and simple. You Just have to adjust the khatta meetha flavors to make it tempting and delicious. As yellow pumpkin / kaddu is quite blend in taste so. How to make Petha – Kaddu ki sabzi.