Kaddu paratha. Kaddu paratha recipe with step by step photos. A quick, healthy and tasty paratha made from This kaddu ka paratha recipe is easy to prepare. as grated pumpkin is directly added to the flour. Today I bring to you the sweet pumpkin paratha or kaddu ka meetha paratha recipe for babies and kids.
Kaddu ka Raita tastes great with a spicy paratha. कद्दू का रायता – हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Kaddu ka Raita in Hindi). Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a sweet and savory Indian style pumpkin stir fry. Learn how to make bhandara style khatta meetha The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India. You can cook Kaddu paratha using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kaddu paratha
- It’s 1 and half medium bowl of wheat flour,.
- It’s half Bowl of Jawar flour.
- You need 1 of Kaddu(lauki).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare half Bowl of Hara Dhaniya cut.
- You need 4-5 of Green chillies.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Jeera powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Curd.
- You need Pinch of turmeric.
Pumpkin Paratha Kaddu Paratha Home Cooking. Kaddu Sabzi Recipe Pumpkin Masala Fry Kaddu Ki Sabji Sitafal Recipe Khatta Mitha Kaddu. Serve hot/warm with roti, paratha, rice. Bhoplyachi bhaji or kaddu ki subji or pumpkin subj i recipe is very easy to make.
Kaddu paratha step by step
- Kaddu ki chal halka SA Nikal kar use cut kar le..
- Usme garlic or garlic paste, hara dhaniya, green chillies, jeera powder, haldi, thoda salt add karke mixer me grind karein, aur fine and soft paste banaye..
- Wheat flour and jawar flour mix kar le..
- Us flour me grinded kaddu paste add karein..
- Usme 2 tsp dahi dale. Salt as per taste required add karke aata Gund le..
- Uske gol parathe Bana kar tawe pe sek le..
- Soft, garam kaddu paratha is ready… Uspe ghee daalke dahi ke sath garam garam serve karein..
Pumpkin subji is served as a side dish with chapati, rice, roti, paratha etc. A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar. Kerala parotta is similar to north India's Laccha Paratha. The only difference is that Kerala Parottaa is made of Maida(flour) and requires more amount of kneading to prepare a very soft dough. Daal Paratha Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.