Kaddu ki sabzi. Kaddu ki sabji recipe with step by step photos. Easy and delicious vegan pumpkin recipe that can be made on regular days and also during Navratri or Ekadashi fasting. This kaddu or pumpkin sabzi is a. kaddu banane ka tarika
Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give it a flavourful aroma and taste. Navratri is celebrated in a grand manner in places like Gujarat, Bengal, and other parts of North India. You can cook Kaddu ki sabzi using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki sabzi
- It’s 1/2 kg of .kaddu.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It’s 2 of green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1-2 tsp of grated jaggery.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s as needed of Mustard oil.
Apart from the puja, it also involves the observance of fast by devotees. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and also less accepted dry sabzi. in other words, when it is on a direct contest with paneer or even with potatoes. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Kaddu ki sabzi step by step
- Kadai me oil garam kar cumin seeds daale pir chopped onion daal kar saute karein..
- Onion saute hone per green chilli or sukhe masale add karein or bhun le..
- Masale bhun Jane per cut kia hua kaddu add karein or low flame per kaddu ke soft hone tak pakaye..
- Soft ho Jane per ache she mash karein or garam masala or green coriander add kar 5-10 minutes tak paka le..
- Garma garam roti ke sath serve karein..
Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander, asafoetida and fenugreek seeds. Making Kaddu ki khatti meethi sabzi is quite easy and simple. You Just have to adjust the khatta meetha flavors to make it tempting and delicious. As yellow pumpkin / kaddu is quite blend in taste so. How to make Petha – Kaddu ki sabzi.