Kaddu pakoda/ pumpkin fritters. [About the Recipe] : Pumpkins are grown all around the world for a variety of reasons ranging from agricultural purposes (such as animal feed) to commercial. Kaddu Kofta Curry Recipe – Indian Pumpkin Kofta Curry Recipe. Pumpkin Pakoda Recipe I How to Make Sweet Pakoda I iftar recipe.
Pumpkin Fritters- During winters we crave for Last week after making kaddu ki subzi a small piece of pumpkin was lying in my refrigerator which I want to finish up soon and a small bowl of left over. Pumpkin Pakoda is a totally awesome snack, ideal to have with hot tea or coffee in the evening. Alternative Names: Kaddu Ke Pakore, Pumpkin. You can cook Kaddu pakoda/ pumpkin fritters using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaddu pakoda/ pumpkin fritters
- Prepare 3/4 cup of besan flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup +2 tbsp of grated kaddu / yellow pumpkin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of thinly sliced green chilli.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of asefaotadia powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
- You need As needed of Water for preparing batter.
Pumpkin Pakoras, Kaddu Pakoda, Tea Snack recipe – How to make Pumpkin Pakoras Serve the pumpkin pakoras immediately with tomato ketchup. Pumpkin Pakoras, Kaddu Pakoda Always drop the red pumpkin fritters to be fried from the sides of the pan or else you will be splattered with hot oil. Kadi Pakoda Recipe is a spicy sour yogurt and gram flour (besan) based curry with deep fried fritters simmered in the curry. It goes really well along with plain rice and raw onion and papad.
Kaddu pakoda/ pumpkin fritters step by step
- Combine all the ingredients by hands from besan till salt by using little water and make a semi thick batter.
- And heat oil in a kadai and drop the batter by your hands and deep fry it.
- And serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This week we happened to go for a Lit-Com fest. How to make Crispy and tasty Kaddu ke phool ka Pakora or Kumro phooler bhaja. How can a recipe be based on a flower? This is a fantastic recipe from Bengal, and is known more popularly as Kumro Phooler Bhaja or Kumro Phooler Bora. Manchi Gummadikaya Pakodilu ~ Pumpkin Pakora.