Kaddu ka Halwa. Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home. This halwa kaddu sweet dish recipe is very tasty and delicious. Make sure to try this recipe at home.
The show will also delve into the intriguing stories. Pumpkin or kaddu as we call in hindi, is a veggie that we often use during the Navratri fasting period. another recipe from pumpkin which was mil make for Navratri fasting is Kaddu ki sabzi. Pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is usually prepared during festivals or the season when pumpkins are flooded in the market. You can cook Kaddu ka Halwa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ka Halwa
- It’s 1 kg of pumpkin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s as needed of Cardamom seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of Melon seeds.
There are a lot of recipes in Indian cuisine that uses pumpkin. Pumpkin Halwa Recipe is one of the traditional recipes prepared during festival season of Devi Navratri. Many Indians have a belief that one should break their fasting by consuming Kaddu Ka Halwa. Get a ripe Pumpkin to make Kaddu Halwa.
Kaddu ka Halwa instructions
- Cut pumpkin in small cubes put pumpkin in pressure cooker & cook for 2 whistles.
- Mash the pumpkin. Keep aside.
- Take a kadahi. Add desi ghee in it. Add boiled pumpkin mashed in it. Cook on slow flame till water evaporates..
- Add sugar & cook it for 10-15 mins till it changes in colour & volume. It will turn golden & reduce….
- Now add cardamom powder in it. Add melon seeds & roast for few minutes.
- Serve hot with chopped dry fruits, of your choice.
You can also make Pumpkin Halwa from raw Pumpkin. Add cardamom to it and mix well. Kaddu Halwa – Butternut Squash Halva – Pumpkin halwa is ready. Kaddu ka halwa is made of red Pumpkin. Red pumpkins are usually easily found in Pakistani markets by the end of Kaddu ka halwa is prepared for festivals and people enjoy making and eating it.