Kaddu ki sabji. The kaddu ki sabzi is easy and simple. Only cutting and peeling the kaddu takes some Garnish with few coriander leaves and Serve kaddu ki sabzi hot Singhare ki poori or. kaddu banane ka tarika Kaddu Chicken Easy Recipe l Lauki Sabzi Recipe l Food Tech.
Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice..kaddu ki sabji recipe. it includes recipes like paneer butter masala, palak paneer, aloo gobi dry, mix veg sabzi, aloo matar, gatte ki sabji, dahi aloo and dahi pappad recipe. in addition, do visit my other. Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. You can have Kaddu ki sabji using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki sabji
- Prepare 200 gm of pumpkin.
- You need 2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 of slitted chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp each of jeera, rai and methi ( cumin, mustard,fenugreek).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of haldi/turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s as needed of chopped coriander.
Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give. Navratri is celebrated in a grand manner in places like Gujarat, Bengal, and other parts of North India. Apart from the puja, it also involves the observance of fast. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Kaddu ki sabji step by step
- Clean and cut the ingredients.
- Put oil in a kadhaee add chillies, raee, jeera and maethi..
- Add onions into it..
- After 5min add kaddu.
- Add haldi, namak and red chilli powder. cook for 10 more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander, asafoetida and. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also. Get the authentic recipe for Kaddu ki Sabzi Punjabi style, given by a friend's mother who is a brilliant cook. This is THE dish to have with Pooris!