Doodhi ki sabzi (kaddu). Kaddu Chicken Easy Recipe l Lauki Sabzi Recipe l Food Tech. Delicious Kaddu ki sabzi recipe with step by step photos. This recipe of kaddu sabzi is easy and does not use more ingredients.
Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also made for festivals and fasting. Kaddu or pumpkin that I used. You can have Doodhi ki sabzi (kaddu) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Doodhi ki sabzi (kaddu)
- You need 500 gms of doodhi/1small doodhi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies.
- It’s Little of Peanut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need As required of Oil.
Turn off the flame, kaddu ki sabzi is ready to serve with roti, poori and paratha. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and also less accepted dry sabzi. in other words, when it is on a direct contest with paneer or even with potatoes, kaddu ki sabji takes always less preference. it is very much like. A sweet and spicy sabzi or dry vegetable prepared from kaddu/pumpkin. This is a very simple and easy-to-make sabzi that uses basic ingredients but is full of flavours. For the sour taste we have added dried kokum.
Doodhi ki sabzi (kaddu) instructions
- Firstly wash doodhi and cut in round shape and then in a bowl put little salt and keep aside for 5 mins..
- And put all MASALA (ginger garlic paste green chillies,haldi, redchilli powder, coriander powder and little garam masala.
- In a Kadhai put oil and then put little jeera, put Masala Wala doodhi and fry for few mins,then cover the pan/Kadhai,thn put very little water over it and keep it for 10 mins..
- Lastly put coriander leaves and sprinkle garam masala and serve with hot with chapati, yummy it taste.
You can add dry mango powder/amchur powder. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is usually made during the fasting days. This recipe is very delicious and yummy. This recipe will guide you the best way to make the popular and delicious Kadu ki Sabzi in the right way. You can try this and let your family enjoy a tasty treat during the.