Kaddu ki sabji. The kaddu ki sabzi is easy and simple. Only cutting and peeling the kaddu takes some Garnish with few coriander leaves and Serve kaddu ki sabzi hot Singhare ki poori or. kaddu banane ka tarika Kaddu Chicken Easy Recipe l Lauki Sabzi Recipe l Food Tech.
Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice..kaddu ki sabji recipe. it includes recipes like paneer butter masala, palak paneer, aloo gobi dry, mix veg sabzi, aloo matar, gatte ki sabji, dahi aloo and dahi pappad recipe. in addition, do visit my other. Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. You can have Kaddu ki sabji using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki sabji
- You need 2 of kaddu (medium size).
- You need 2 of onion (medium size).
- Prepare 2-3 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 6-7 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give. Navratri is celebrated in a grand manner in places like Gujarat, Bengal, and other parts of North India. Apart from the puja, it also involves the observance of fast. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Kaddu ki sabji instructions
- Take a pressure cooker. And heat it..
- Then put ghee into the cooker..
- Then fine chop the onion and green chilli.and put into the cooker.and fry them 2-3 min..
- After this we put all the massala (salt,red chilli powder, turmeric powder,)into it.and fry for 2-3 min..
- Then add finely chopped kaddu into it.and mix it well..
- Then add 1/2 cup water to it..
- Then close the pressure cooker and make it for 6-7 whistle (siti)..
- And after it serve it with chappati..
Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander, asafoetida and. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also. Get the authentic recipe for Kaddu ki Sabzi Punjabi style, given by a friend's mother who is a brilliant cook. This is THE dish to have with Pooris!