Hyderabadi Kaddu ki kheer. Hyderabadi kaddu ki kheer function wali delicious recipe. This can also be called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabadi lingo. There are several other kaddu/lauki recipes on the blog like lauki ki sabji, kaddu ka dalcha, sorakaya pachadi, sorakaya pappu etc… It is a very rich, delicious, creamy dessert loaded with heavy ingredients and is.
Boil milk and add cashewnut paste,basmati rice,saabudana. Keep this aside, this is your sugar syrup. Khaddu Ki Kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu (White Pumpkin). You can cook Hyderabadi Kaddu ki kheer using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kaddu ki kheer
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated ghiya/Kaddu.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 kg of full fat Milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice coursely grinded.
- You need 1 cup of Khoya/ mawa.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped nuts (optional).
- It’s as needed of Kewra water (optional).
It is also known as pumpkin payasam recipe in telugu. Let's see how to make Hyderabadi special dessert recipe, Kadhu Ki Kheer. Here I took one small bottle gourd. Chop half of the bottle gourd into.
Hyderabadi Kaddu ki kheer instructions
- Heat milk in a tope and add ghiya and coursely grinded rice flour.cook it on low flame till milk is reduced and rice and ghiya is done. Stir it occasionally..
- When milk is reduced add sugar and mava and stirring occasionally cook again till sugar dissolves. (At this stage you can add chopped nuts and kewra water #optional.).
- Ready to serve.. Serve chilled..
Make a delicious and healthy Hyderabadi Dessert in minutes with Kaddu (Bottle Gourd). Then you just have to try the Kaddu ki Kheer, an Indian dessert that is an absolute winner with those who have a sweet tooth. Add grated kaddu and cook till it turns soft. Mix condensed milk and sugar well. Once the sugar is dissolved, add soaked sabudana.