Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal. Welcome To My YouTube Channel Ghoroa Ranna Ghor. You can find all recipes here. Bengali cooking, Bengal food, Bengali Rana Banna, Bengali. mathar jhal – Spicy fish head curry Doi – Yogurt Rasgolla – Round shape small spongy confection with sweeten juice.
Again a bengali delicacy, kumro begun ilish is a prominent feature in our menu during hilsa season. While, there is nothing to say about hilsa, pumpkin adds. Recently while hopping through profiles of my niece's classmates, I came across an album of a boy studying in class XI in one of the most reputed schools of India. You can have Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal
- It’s 100 gm of brinjal diced in small cubes.
- Prepare 100 gm of pumpkin dices in small cubes.
- Prepare 100 gm of potatoes diced in small cubes.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced lengthwise.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped coarsely.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies, as per taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard, you can also use the black mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- It’s 1/4 of rohu fish head.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of mustard oil to fry the fish head.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mustard oil for the gravy.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Apparently he posted pics of his Shantiniketan visit with captions and comments..diye maacher jhol which makes me go all mushy and tearful just like the tomato-dhone pata diye maacher jhol did with the first batch of deep red tomato. Fish cooked with patol or FulKopi or begun or any other mundane veggies, and not to forget the Chara Pona mach diye Chaccharies and tentul tok. Starring: Soon-Hyoung Cha, Ye Rin, Yoon So. Yeong Gil is in graduate class and is stressed about getting a job.
Begun ar kumro diye maacher mathar jhal step by step
- At first wash the fish head and remove any scales from it. Drain the water and let it air dry. Then smear the fish with turmeric and salt. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Heat two tablespoons of mustard oil in a pan till it's smoking. Shift the flame to medium and add the fish head. Fry it till it gets crisp golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- To that same pan, add one tablespoon of mustard oil. Heat it on medium flame. Slit two green chillies and add to the pan. After one minute, add sliced onions. Fry them till they are golden in colour. Don't over fry, as they might get bitter..
- After the onions are done, add the diced vegetables and fry them on medium flame for five minutes. Keep an eye on them so that they do get burnt. After five minutes, add the powdered spices and some water, wait till the raw smell of the spices is gone..
- Once the spices are done, add the mustard paste and fry again for two to three minutes. After that add 1 ½ cups of water and salt. Cover and simmer on medium flame till the vegetables are done. Mash a few pieces of the vegetables for a thick consistency..
- At this stage, add the fish head and break it in the pan with the help of a spatula. Let it get mixed properly with the vegetables..
- At last, add coarsely chopped coriander leaves. Cheak the seasoning and add salt and sugar as per taste..
- Remove from the pan and serve hot with steaming hot rice..
To make things worse, he's not had any experience with women yet, so he's always searching for something in his dreams … Alu Begun Diye Ilish Machh Er Jhol Hilsha Fish Curry With Potato Eggplant. Magur Macher Kadai Jhal Recipe Cooking By Our Grandmother Magur Recipe Village Style Villfood. Parshe macher jhol or Parshe Begun Bori Tel Jhol is simple Bengali Fish curry for everyday meals. Parshe Macher Jhal is flavoured with kalonji and green chilli with right amount of tartness from fresh tomato. Phoolkophi diye maacher jhol (Fish curry with cauliflower).