GHIA KADDU (GOURD)KI SABZI. Wellcome to my YouTube channel 👉Malik MSA studio Agar Aapko Hamari video acchi Lage To Hamara channel subscribe Karke Bell 🔔ke button ko dabaye thank you. Delicious Kaddu ki sabzi recipe with step by step photos. This recipe of kaddu sabzi is easy and does not use more ingredients.
It also goes well with plain parathas or phulkas. Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice. You can have GHIA KADDU (GOURD)KI SABZI using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GHIA KADDU (GOURD)KI SABZI
- Prepare 500 gm of Kaddu.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Prepare 3 of mediumm tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare half of teaspoon chilli powder.
- Prepare half of teaspoon termeric powder.
- Prepare half of teaspoon coriander powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of oil.
Heat up a heavy bottom pan with oil, when the oil turns hot, add cumin. when they splutter add ginger and fry till the. Kaddu ki sabzi is also known as Petha Sabzi and goes well with pooris but Kaddu ki sabzi can also be had with ajwain parathas or plain parathas. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander.
GHIA KADDU (GOURD)KI SABZI instructions
- Add 1 medium onion in 3 tablespoon oil fry until soft,add ginger paste fry 1 minute..
- Add tomatoes and spices(salt,red chilli powder,termeric powder and coriander powder)cover..
- Cook for 3 minutes on low heat until tomatoes tender and oil get saparated..
- Add kaddu fry for 5 minutes by stirring occasionally.add 1 cup water cover and cook for 15 minutes or until kaddu get tender..
- When cook properly.add fresh coriander..
- Serve hot with roti..
Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a Pakistani Vegetable, and listed in the Pakistani Sabzi. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and also less accepted dry sabzi. in other words, when it is on a direct contest with paneer or even with potatoes, kaddu ki sabji takes always less preference. it is very much like electricity, we do not appreciate it. Turn off the flame, kaddu ki sabzi is ready to serve with roti, poori and paratha. Get the authentic recipe for Kaddu ki Sabzi Punjabi style, given by a friend's mother who is a brilliant cook. This is THE dish to have with Pooris!