Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji. This dish can be a bit sweet depending on the Pumpkin. It is easy to make and very nutritious. The following is the video transcript which has the.
Heat up a heavy bottom pan with oil, when the oil turns hot, add cumin. when they splutter add ginger and fry till the..and variations for kaddu ki sabji recipe. firstly, while selecting the pumpkin from the store, i would heavily suggest getting a fresh and yellow coloured one. it would deliver a perfect combination of sweet, spicy and savoury dry sabzi. secondly, i have made this recipe as a dry curry with less gravy sauce. Kaddu ki sabji recipe with step by step photos. Easy and delicious vegan pumpkin recipe that can be made on regular days and also during Navratri or Ekadashi fasting. You can cook Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji
- You need 300 grams of chopped pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of medium sized chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized chopped tomato.
- It’s 2-3 of chopped garlic pods.
- Prepare 2-3 of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of fenugreek seeds(methi).
- Prepare 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of garam masala.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of dry mango(khatai) or amchoor powder(optional).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
This kaddu or pumpkin sabzi is a favorite at home. It is also known as petha sabzi or kaddu ki sabzi. Punjabi Pumpkin Curry / Kaddu ki sabzi. While this Kaddu Ki Subzi is one of them, there's Aamras, that is a must have with poori when mangoes are in season.
Pumpkin Curry |Kaddu ki Sabji step by step
- Heat a pan. Add 2-3 tbsp oil. When oil gets hot, add a pinch of asafoetida(hing) to it. After that add 1/2 tablespoon methi(fenugreek seeds) in it.Let it crackle..
- Now add curry leaves, chopped garlic, green chilli and chopped onion. Saute it for 2 minutes..
- Add 1/2 tablespoon salt,1/2 tbsp coriander powder and 1/4 tbsp garam masala.cook until onion becomes golden brown in colour. Now add chopped tomato and mix it..
- Cook it until tomato becomes soft.once tomato becomes soft then add chopped pumpkin..
- Mix it.add little water.mix it again..
- Cover it and cook for 7-8 minutes. After that add 1/2 tablespoon dry mango powder or amchoor in it. Cook it for 1minute.it will enhance the taste. At last, add chopped coriander leaves. Mix it..
- Pumpkin curry is ready to serve..
Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Kaddu sabzi is made in many ways. This version of kaddu sabzi is one of my hubby's favorites. It is flavored with spices and sweetened with. Kaddu Ki Sabzi North India Style.