Lauki till curry (kaddu & till). Today I am cooking a quite different recipe of lauki/ bottle guard. Its lauki kofta with simple ingredients. Kaddu Ka Dalcha Recipe,Lauki Ka Dalcha,Dal Recipes.
Lauki Koftas is a common dish and is prepared in every household. My mom would made lauki kofta once in two weeks and as a kid, I never liked lauki. Here is a healthy, delicious and tasty Lauki Kofta Curry which you will absolutely love. You can have Lauki till curry (kaddu & till) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lauki till curry (kaddu & till)
- It’s 1 of kaddu (lauki).
- It’s leaves of Few curry.
- You need 1 tablespoon of till (seas me seeds).
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies.
- Prepare of Few cumin seeds.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
- You need of Coriander for garnishing.
These kofta are not deep fried but pan fried in a kuzhi paniyaram pan and has a lip smacking curry too. Serve these with hot phulka topped with ghee along with lacha pyaz and end it with a delicious lassi. Deep fried bottle gourd koftas are simmered in delicious onion tomato gravy. Fry the Koftas till they turn golden brown.
Lauki till curry (kaddu & till) step by step
- Wash and chop lauki keep in cold water.
- Dry roast sesame seeds then grind it with little water and make a fine paste.
- Take a pan add oil then add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies stir for a minute then add the chopped kaddu (lauki) pieces and the sesame (till)paste the add little water and salt.
- Cover the lid for about 10 minutes check in between it must not stick to bottom once the Kaddu is soft serve it hot.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves with hot chapatis and enjoy the yummy breakfast !!!!!.
Remove them on tissue paper so that extra oil is. Churakka(Bottle guard) or popularly known as 'lauki' in North India,is a healthy veggie. It has low fat and cholesterol and helps in reducing weight. It also aids in digestion and so treats constipation. Lauki Kofta Curry has these koftas prepared with lauki in a larger proportion, in comparison to potato, to minimize the caloric value of the dish.