Kaddu Ka Halwa(Pumpkin). Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home. This halwa kaddu sweet dish recipe is very tasty and delicious. Make sure to try this recipe at home.
Pumpkin or kaddu as we call in hindi, is a veggie that we often use during the Navratri fasting period. another recipe from pumpkin which was mil This is a Very very easy recipe of pumpkin halwa and the credit goes to my mil. The whole halwa is made in the pressure cooker, saving time and energy. Pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is usually prepared during festivals or the season when pumpkins are flooded in the market. You can cook Kaddu Ka Halwa(Pumpkin) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kaddu Ka Halwa(Pumpkin)
- It’s 750 gms of Yellow Pumpkin.
- You need 200 Gms of Khoya.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Sugar or Jaggery As per choice.
- It’s 8-10 of Sliced Almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of Sliced Pistachios.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamon Powdered.
This pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is simple to make. Pumpkin Halwa is popularly known as kaddu ka halwa. There are hundreds of different types of desserts that are made from all kinds of fresh Kaddu a Halwa – One of the easy Indian sweets. Kaddu ka halwa is really an easy dish to make, but make sure to fry pumpkin until it begins to soften. kaddu ka halwa made out of pumpkin is an mazing dessert made with easy process and very few ingredients.
Kaddu Ka Halwa(Pumpkin) step by step
- Assemble all the ingredients..
- Grate Pumpkin. Take Ghee in a broad vessel, roast Pumpkin on medium flame for 3 -4 minutes..
- Add milk to it and cook on high flame for till it becomes dry(milk gets absorbed)..
- Add khoya and roast on low flame for 4-5 minutes..
- If using sugar, Add sugar to it and cook on low flame till ghee leaves sides. Add Almonds and Pistachios, mix well. Garnish with Almonds. Serve hot or chilled..
- If using jaggery. Add Jaggery to it and cook on low flame till ghee leaves sides. Add Almonds and Pistachios, mix well. Garnish with Almonds..
- Halwa is ready to serve. Can be served hot or after refrigerating for 2-3 hours..
This recipe of kaddu ka halwa came into existance after we made Ambal. Ambal is a dogri recipe from the land of jammu. Some of the pumplin was left after making ambal and as a result. The delicious Kaddu Ka Halwa Recipe is most preferred when you have to choose for the days of fast. It is one of the delicious Indian sweet dish which is commonly made during sacred occasions or during the festival celebration.