Tikki kaddu ki sabzi. Kaddu Chicken Easy Recipe l Lauki Sabzi Recipe l Food Tech. Delicious Kaddu ki sabzi recipe with step by step photos. This recipe of kaddu sabzi is easy and does not use more ingredients.
It also goes well with plain parathas or phulkas. Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. The petha sabzi can be prepared in many different ways, and each Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give it a flavourful aroma and taste. You can cook Tikki kaddu ki sabzi using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tikki kaddu ki sabzi
- It’s 1/2 kg of tikki kadu.
- Prepare 1 of onion medium.
- It’s 8 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of Adrak ka picec.
- You need 3 of Green chillies.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes medium size.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of tspCoriander powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of Fresh Coriander finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of cupOil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sabat garammasala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chicken powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
A bite of the kaddu ki. as i previously mentioned, kaddu ki sabzi recipe is perhaps one of most underrated and also less accepted dry sabzi. in other words, when it is on a direct contest with paneer or even with potatoes, kaddu ki sabji takes always less preference. it is very much like electricity, we do not appreciate it. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Kaddu or pumpkin that I used here is also called butternut Squash in many parts of the world. So you can also call it Butternut squash sabzi/sabji.
Tikki kaddu ki sabzi step by step
- Wash and cut finely tikki kadu.
- Roughly cut onion, tomatoes,peel cloves,adrak,1 green chilli.
- Blend well all tomato,green chilli,cloves,adrak with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add oil in a pan.
- Add garam masala whole in it.
- Saute for 1 min then add blended masala in it,phr achi tarah bhunain.
- Add all seasoning in it and mix well.
- Jab oil seprate hony lagy tu is Mein sabzi add krain.
- Jab kadu gal jae tu is Mein chicken powder Mix karain 1 min bhunain.
- Ab is par adrak,and green chillies ko cut kar ke add karain and 1/2 cup Pani add karain dum or 5 min ke liye rakhain slow flame par.
- Enjoy with fresh roti with lemon and green chillies ke achar ke sath, garnish with fresh coriander.
Kaddu Ki Sabzi is usually made during the fasting days. This recipe is very delicious and yummy. If the kaddu ki sabzi still seems watery to you, then evaporate water from sabzi by cooking it without covering it with lid. Your sabzi should not be watery nor be dry, it should be something in between state. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a sweet and savory Indian style pumpkin stir fry.