Kaddu kofta curry. How to make Kaddu Kofta Curry. Remove seeds and peel, wash and grate pumpkin. Keep flipping and fry until koftas turn brown in.
Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice. Indian Spinach Fritters in Curried Yogurt Sauce. You can have Kaddu kofta curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu kofta curry
- Prepare 250 gms of kaddu(bottle gourd).
- It’s 1/2 of small boiled potato.
- It’s 1 of bread(grind into crumb).
- You need 1/2 tsp of besan.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare of little jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each Coriander powder, Red chilli powder, garam masala powder,jeera powder.
- It’s of as required oil fr frying.
- You need of for Gravy:.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- It’s 2-3 of big tomatoes.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of cashew paste.
Kadhi Pakoda or Pakode Wali Kadhi or Kofta Curry, this traditional North Indian Punjabi main dish is known by many. Beef Kofta Curry, or simply kofte, is a classic Pakistani and Indian curry made of tender meatballs simmered in a spicy, flavorful sauce. The koftas (meatballs) in this curry dish can be made with beef, lamb or chicken. In India, you will typically find kofta in a spiced curry or gravy while in Iran and Iraq it can be cooked in a spiced gravy.
Kaddu kofta curry step by step
- Firstly grate Kadu in big vessel/bowl,put 1/2 grated boil potatoes,grated 1bread, little ginger garlic paste,haldi, green chillies, Red chilli powder, little garam masala powder,salt,littte coriander leaves and mash and make balls..
- In a kadhai put oil,when heated,put each Kadu kofta,fry till light golden brown and keep aside.
- In the same put little oil,Jeera thn put grated onions,stir until it becomes little brown and put tomato puree, ginger garlic paste,cashew paste,stir for a while,put all masalas (haldi, Red chilli powder, coriander powder).
- Lastly put fried koftas in the gravy and put little water,fr few minutes,and granish with coriander leaves and garam masala powder and serve with chapatis..
Thank you for including the step-by-step photos, and for also including the translation of the words khatta, meetha, and kaddu. This Indian meatball curry is savory, slightly spicy and full of flavor. You can use any ground meat to make this – I personally prefer beef or lamb when making. These kofta are not deep fried but pan fried in a kuzhi paniyaram pan and has a lip smacking curry too. Serve these with hot phulka topped with ghee along with lacha pyaz and end it with a delicious lassi.