Kaddu ka halwa. Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home. This halwa kaddu sweet dish recipe is very tasty and delicious. Make sure to try this recipe at home.
The show will also delve into the intriguing stories. Pumpkin or kaddu as we call in hindi, is a veggie that we often use during the Navratri fasting period. another recipe from pumpkin which was mil make for Navratri fasting is Kaddu ki sabzi. Pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is usually prepared during festivals or the season when pumpkins are flooded in the market. You can have Kaddu ka halwa using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ka halwa
- Prepare 1 of kaddu (kaddu kash).
- You need 1 liter of milk.
- You need 6-7 of almonds graind ki hui.
- You need 4-5 of kaju.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
There are a lot of recipes in Indian cuisine that uses pumpkin. Pumpkin Halwa Recipe is one of the traditional recipes prepared during festival season of Devi Navratri. Many Indians have a belief that one should break their fasting by consuming Kaddu Ka Halwa. Get a ripe Pumpkin to make Kaddu Halwa.
Kaddu ka halwa step by step
- Sub s pehly kaddu ko chop kar lein.
- Pateli mein milk daal dein.
- Phr 5 mint baad chop kiya hwa kaddu is milk mein daal dein.or pakny ke leye rakh dein.
- Phr spone s 10 mint baad hilaty rahy ta ke jal na jaye.
- Phr is mein 2 cup sugar add kar dein or mazeed pakny dein jab tak milk dry nahi ho jata.
- Jab milk dry ho jaye or is ka colour light brown ho jaye or ye ghara ho jaye to isy bowl mein daal dein.
- Or halwa per grinder kiye huye almond or cut kiye huye kaju daal lein.
You can also make Pumpkin Halwa from raw Pumpkin. Add cardamom to it and mix well. Kaddu Halwa – Butternut Squash Halva – Pumpkin halwa is ready. Kaddu ka halwa is made of red Pumpkin. Red pumpkins are usually easily found in Pakistani markets by the end of Kaddu ka halwa is prepared for festivals and people enjoy making and eating it.