Kaddu ka halwa. Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home. This halwa kaddu sweet dish recipe is very tasty and delicious. Make sure to try this recipe at home.
The show will also delve into the intriguing stories. Pumpkin or kaddu as we call in hindi, is a veggie that we often use during the Navratri fasting period. another recipe from pumpkin which was mil make for Navratri fasting is Kaddu ki sabzi. Pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is usually prepared during festivals or the season when pumpkins are flooded in the market. You can cook Kaddu ka halwa using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ka halwa
- Prepare of Preparation time 15 minutes.
- It’s of Service 4 to 5 person.
- It’s of Cooking time 20 minutes.
- Prepare of Kaddu half kg kaddo kash.
- It’s 250 gm of Home made khoya.
- It’s of Sabz elliechi 4 ya 5.
- It’s 1 cup of Suger.
- It’s drops of Green colour few.
- Prepare of Desi ghee as required.
There are a lot of recipes in Indian cuisine that uses pumpkin. Pumpkin Halwa Recipe is one of the traditional recipes prepared during festival season of Devi Navratri. Many Indians have a belief that one should break their fasting by consuming Kaddu Ka Halwa. Get a ripe Pumpkin to make Kaddu Halwa.
Kaddu ka halwa step by step
- KADDO KA HALWA MITHAE RECIPE INGREDIENTS kaddo half kg kaddo kash Home made khoya 250 g Sabz elliechi 4 5 Green colour few drops sugar 1 cup Desi ghee as required Method Ghee ko garam karain add Sabz elliechi &kaddo kash kia howa kaddo achi tarha water dry karain add sugar green colour achi tarha bhoon lain add khoya last and ready dish kaddo ka halwa mithae enjoy with family.
You can also make Pumpkin Halwa from raw Pumpkin. Add cardamom to it and mix well. Kaddu Halwa – Butternut Squash Halva – Pumpkin halwa is ready. Kaddu ka halwa is made of red Pumpkin. Red pumpkins are usually easily found in Pakistani markets by the end of Kaddu ka halwa is prepared for festivals and people enjoy making and eating it.