Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup. Hello Friends, Today we will learn to make pumpkin soup recipe at home with ease. Pumpkin is a vegetable which is very good for weight loss due to its high. This tasty, delicious and yet super nourishing pumpkin soup is a fantastic option to include in your healthy diet menu.
Indian vegetarian soup made with low fat butter to make a This Indian pumpkin soup recipe uses very less ingredients and relies on the flavour of pumpkin itself. This is because pumpkin is not only delicious. Pumpkin Soup – A healthy soup that can be made with any pumpkin or squash varieties. You can have Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup
- You need 1/2 Kg of pumpkin.
- It’s 6-8 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1 of Medium size onion roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Big tomato roughly chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need to taste of mixed seasoning (optional).
- You need 1 Tsp of oil for cooking.
This is a classic, easy pumpkin soup made with fresh pumpkin that is very fast to make. Thick, creamy and full of flavour, this is THE pumpkin What goes in Pumpkin Soup. Whip up this easy pumpkin soup as a starter for a dinner party or a light supper when you need a bit of comfort – it has a lovely silky texture. Your mama's gonna be so proud.
Pumpkin Soup | Kaddu Ka Soup step by step
- Peel the pumpkin and chop it into small pieces. Pressure cook pumpkin, garlic pods, onion and tomato with 2 cups of water..
- Let the cooker releases and mixture gets cool down. Grind it to the puree..
- Heat oil in a pan, add salt and seasoning. To this pour the puree and cook it to boil. I added 1/2 cup extra water to this puree as I like to have a bit watery..
- Switch off the flame, adjust salt as per your taste and garnish it with cream. Serve hot. Very soothing..
It all starts with sugar pumpkins. Doesn't soup involve lots of chopping and simmering and layering of flavors? Apparently not, as I discovered while working on this easy pumpkin soup. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor.