Kaddu ka halwa. Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home. This halwa kaddu sweet dish recipe is very tasty and delicious. Make sure to try this recipe at home.
The show will also delve into the intriguing stories. Pumpkin or kaddu as we call in hindi, is a veggie that we often use during the Navratri fasting period. another recipe from pumpkin which was mil make for Navratri fasting is Kaddu ki sabzi. Pumpkin halwa or kaddu ka halwa is usually prepared during festivals or the season when pumpkins are flooded in the market. You can cook Kaddu ka halwa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ka halwa
- You need 2 of bottle gourd big sized.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar or as per taste.
- It’s 1 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped dry fruits as you like.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Clarified butter (ghee).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Khoya (optional).
There are a lot of recipes in Indian cuisine that uses pumpkin. Pumpkin Halwa Recipe is one of the traditional recipes prepared during festival season of Devi Navratri. Many Indians have a belief that one should break their fasting by consuming Kaddu Ka Halwa. Get a ripe Pumpkin to make Kaddu Halwa.
Kaddu ka halwa step by step
- Remove the skin of the bottle gourd wash it. Cut it and remove the white flesh. Then grate the bottle gourd..
- In bowl add milk and khoya boil it then add grated bottle gourd cook on medium heat till milk reduced from it..
- After that add sugar and cardamom powder mix well cook on low heat till sugar's water reduced from it..
- In pan add ghee roast the chopped dry fruits in it for 1 min in low flame. Add this mixture in halwa mix all very well. Close lid cook for 2 min the switch off the flame..
- Halwa is ready to eat..
You can also make Pumpkin Halwa from raw Pumpkin. Add cardamom to it and mix well. Kaddu Halwa – Butternut Squash Halva – Pumpkin halwa is ready. Kaddu ka halwa is made of red Pumpkin. Red pumpkins are usually easily found in Pakistani markets by the end of Kaddu ka halwa is prepared for festivals and people enjoy making and eating it.