Sweet pumpkin recipe/meetha kaddu recipe. Sweet Pumpkin, something different and tasteful. Give it a try and you will love it. Then try and learn how to make Sweet Pumpkin by following these easy.
The sourness coming from dry mango powder and the sweetness coming from sugar/jaggery. Though pumpkin is used in all states of Today I am sharing my Moms khatta metha kaddu recipe which every one loves in my family ! In my home town Mathura this kaddu ki subzi is usually. You can have Sweet pumpkin recipe/meetha kaddu recipe using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet pumpkin recipe/meetha kaddu recipe
- Prepare Half kg of sweet pumpkin with skin.
- You need 2 of big tomato.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 tspn of white cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tspn of salt.
- Prepare 1 tspn of red chilli flakes.
- It’s Half tspn of turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbspn of oil for cooking.
The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India. It is a sattvic style pumpkin sabzi mainly prepared for festive feats. The heat of red chilies and the spices are balanced by the sourness of mango powder and the sweetness of sugar. Making it a perfect side-dish to.
Sweet pumpkin recipe/meetha kaddu recipe step by step
- First of all in a pot add oil then add chopped garlic make it light golden in colour.
- Then add white cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder,red chilli flakes and diced tomatoes.
- Cook the masala for 5 minutes until tomatoes are done.
- Then in the end add pumpkin cut into small square shape with skin. And cover the lid and cook it in low flame until pumpkin become tender.
- Remember pumpkin leaves it's own water so don't add water it will cook in it's own water.
- When oil appears in the corner and on top pumpkin is ready to eat.
- Enjoy it with hot chapati !.
- For more interesting videos please subscribe my YouTube channel Sheez Kitchen Recipes.thank you ❤️.
Phalahari Khatta Meetha Kaddu (Kumar), Sweet Sour Pumpkin or vrat ke kaddu sabzi, petha ki sabzi is glutenfree,vegan pumpkin dry curry Sightly sweet and sour we can also have this kaddu sabzi as snack if we wish, apart from yellow pumpkin we can also make this with white pumpkin or petha and. The recipe of 'kaddu ki sabzi' is easy and does not require lot of ingredients. This North Indian pumpkin curry is an essential dish to many I have best memories enjoying Khatta meetha kaddu, with hot puffed puris and Kheer on a sunny but cold winter afternoon. In India Pumpkin is known by. For more recipes related to Khatta Meetha Kaddu checkout Roasted Pumpkin with Quinoa, Kumror Chhokka, Kaddu Aur Alu Ki Sabzi, Vegetable Dhansaak.