Kaddu/Lauki ka Raita. Hi and as salam o alaikum welcome to my youtube channel Dhaba Cooking Secrets, my name is Ahmad Ali and i live in the city of shrines Multan punjab Pakistan. Lauki ka Raita by "simple & delicious cooking". Any raita pairs very well with a pulao or biryani.
Strain the water and allow it to cool. Add green chili, ginger, mustard powder and salt to yogurt. Add the lauki and garnish with fresh cilantro (dhaniya) leaves. You can cook Kaddu/Lauki ka Raita using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu/Lauki ka Raita
- It’s 1 of Small Kaddu.
- You need 1 pinch of blackpepper.
- You need 1 pinch of Coriander powder.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- You need As required of Water.
- Prepare As required of Mint leaf for garnishing.
Lauki Raita Recipe is a perfect cooling recipe for making your body temperature cool. The lauki raita recipe is prepared by crushing the lauki and adding it to the raita. You can add different flavors to the Raita to make it delicious in taste. Kaddu ka Raita tastes great with a spicy paratha.
Kaddu/Lauki ka Raita step by step
- Take curd..
- Add in bowl and beat it..
- Now take kaddu..
- Grate it well.
- Add this mixture into the bowl and add little water and mix well..
- Now add salt, red chiili powder, Black pepper and Coriander powder and mix all well..
- Serve Chilled with rice, Dal and roti.
It feels creamy and rich, but it equally light and refreshing, giving everyone a reason to love the Kaddu ka Raita. Red pumpkin is tempered and cooked till soft, mashed and mixed with curds, and finally garnished with coriander and crushed roasted. Lauki Ka Raita is a Yummy Raita , and listed in the Tasty Raita. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Pudina Patti Raita Recipe in Hindi and English (पुदीना पत्ती रायता).