Kaddu/lauki ka halwa. Lauki ka Halwa – Bottle Gourd Halwa Recipe By Food Fusion. Kaddu Ka Halwa recipe II Pumpkin halwa II Pakistani pumpkin halwa recipe II Urdu in Hindi Recipes. Learn how to make halwa kaddu at home.
Very yummy and rich halwa. #pakistansdesirecipes #kaddukahalwa #howtomakekaddukahalwa #laukikahalwarecipe. Lauki ka halwa – Simple Indian Sweet Recipe made with bottle gourd, sugar, ghee and milk. Lauki ka halwa makes a great after meal dessert and can be served warm or chilled. You can cook Kaddu/lauki ka halwa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kaddu/lauki ka halwa
- Prepare 1 kg of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of ghee.
- It’s 1 cup of dry milk/ khoya.
- It’s of For Decoration:.
- You need 2 tb of spoon almond.
- You need Half of cup coconut powder.
- You need 2 tb of spoon Pistachio.
Bottle gourd is one of those veggies that's consumed often in Indian homes to make curry, sabji, stew, paratha & even halwa. Lauki ka halva is an Indian sweet made during festivals and in the winter season. It is also known as doodhi in Marathi and bottle gourd in English. During Navratri few vegetables like lauki (bottle gourd), kaddu (pumpkin), carrot and radish are allowed to eat.
Kaddu/lauki ka halwa step by step
- Firstly, wash the pumpkin very well then usko peel off kar lain or kaducash kar lain or pately main dal kar medium flame par pani dry hony ke liye chor dain sath sath chmch hilaty rhain.
- Jab pani blkul dry ho jay to us main sugar dal dain or sath hi milk b add kar dain dak dain boil any ke baad chamch sy hilaty rhain.
- Jab milk dry ho jay to us main ghee shamil kar dain ghee ko phly achi trhan sy grm kar ke then add krain agr ap desi ghee dalna chahty hai to usy grm krny ki zrort nahi 3 sy 4 minute tak bhunai krain phr is main dry milk or baqi sb dry fruits dal kar mix kar lain.
- Or ab serving dish main daal kar decorate kar lain Taste gajar ke halwy jesa hai 😋.
So lauki ka halva is also cooked during. moreover the recipe for dudhi ka halwa recipe is absolutely simple and any amateur cook can easily try without much hassle. some important and critical tips for a perfect layered lauki ka halwa recipe. firstly, grate the bottle gourd only at the sides and do not use the center part of it. secondly, you can also add. Lauki halwa is a delicious Indian dessert made by cooking grated doodhi or lauki or bottlegourd in milk along with sugar and ghee. Lauki is readily available in summers and so this dish is an ideal refreshing dessert for the sweet tooth. Here is a simple recipe for how to make lauki halva. Kaddu Ka Halwa کدو کا حلوہ – /Pumpkin Dessert or halwa is a traditional and perfect sweet dish recipe.