Pumpkin Leaves Bharta (Kumro pata bata). If you liked the video then like , comment , share and subscribe. Chaal Kumro Diye Muger Dal: Ash Gourd/Winter Melon with Yellow Mung ». Kumro/Lau Pata Bata: Spiced Pumpkin/Gourd Leaf Paste.
A traditional,…» Kumro pata bata/pumpkin leave paste/pumpkin easy recipe/my middle class lifestyle vlog. Lau Pata Bata is an authentic bengali recipe. Bottle Gourd leaves are cleaned first. You can have Pumpkin Leaves Bharta (Kumro pata bata) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Leaves Bharta (Kumro pata bata)
- Prepare 8 of fresh pumpkin leaves.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 spoon of black cuming.
- It’s 3 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of salt.
- Prepare 5 spoons of mustard oil.
Then the leaves are cooked in oil with garlic. মিষ্টি কুমড়ো পাতার বাটা Kumro Pata Bata amazing Bengali Village Food Rare Recipe. Today i am going to prepare Kumro Pata. ritufoodhouse #kumrosak kumro shak recipe,pumpkin leaves recipe,bengali recipe,kumro saag recipe bengali,kumro shak . Bengali Kumro Chenchki is a vegetarian dish that uses stir fried squash with panch puran and chillies to create a flavoursome dish for all to savour. Kumro Patai Ilish Paturi (Marinated Hilsa In Pumpkin Leaves) is a recipe of West Bengal, India.
Pumpkin Leaves Bharta (Kumro pata bata) step by step
- Cut the pumpkin leaves into 4 pieces..
- In a pan add mustard oil. Then add black cuming, chillies and garlic. Then add pumpkin leaves and salt..
- Fry for 10 to 15 minutes. One it fried let it cool. Then griend all in a griender. Once bharta is ready add two spoon mustard oil again. Mix all properly and serve with hot rice..
Bengali food culture never been completed without fish. Serve Kumro Patai Ilish Paturi along with Steamed Rice and Kachumber Salad for a weekend lunch or dinner. If you like this. · Kumro Pata Torkari or call it Kumro Pata Chorchori is a quintessential Bengali pure veg curry, prepared with pumpkin leaves along with pumpkin stems. BENGALI roasted eggplant / Bengali Baigan Bharta. A delicious bharta made of juicy red pumpkins!