TEEKHE – MEETHE KADDU. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. teekhe ka meetha ( Mirchi ka Halwa). Have you tried the popular breakfast dish Khatte Meethe Kaddu with Kachori? This indulgent dish from Uttar Pradesh is not one to miss out.
Khatta Meetha Kaddu Recipe, Learn how to make Khatta Meetha Kaddu (absolutely This Khatta Meetha Kaddu recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested. Ingredients for Khatta Meetha Kaddu Recipe. To make khatta meetha kaddu you can use either the yellow peel or the green peel pumpkin. You can cook TEEKHE – MEETHE KADDU using 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TEEKHE – MEETHE KADDU
- It’s 500 gms of yellowpumpkin,peeled and cubed.
- Prepare 1 large of onion ,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato ,diced.
- It’s 3 of green chillies, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of deep fried onion(birista) ,crushed.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare of Tamarind – jaggery water( mix together and keep aside).
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 3//4 tbsp of jaggery, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s of for the tampering.
- You need 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It’s 8 of black peppercorns.
- It’s 1" of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 3 of green cardamom.
If you are using yellow peel pumpkin then you have to remove the hard peel but. Khatta Kaddu Recipe is a daily cuisine of Himachal Pradesh Cuisine. This dish is very easy and can be consumed with anything and everything. The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India.
TEEKHE – MEETHE KADDU step by step
- In a pan, heat oil and mustard seeds, when they start spluttering add the cumin seeds and all the tempering ingridients. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the onion, saute until soft..
- Add ginger paste and garlic paste. Saute until onions start to brown slightly..
- Add tomatoes and green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes and add red chilli powder,turmeric power,cumin powder and coriander powder along with 1/4 cup water..
- Add the pumpkin cubes and salt.Stir and cover.Cook on simmer until pumpkin is half cooked..
- Add the tamarind- jaggery water,crushed deep- fried onions and mix well..
- Cover and cook until the pumpkin is soft and cooked through. Check seasoning..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve hot along with Indian flatbread(rotis)..
It is a sattvic style pumpkin sabzi mainly prepared for festive feats. Khatta Meetha Kaddu Recipe – खट्टा-मीठा कद्दू रेसिपी – Veg Recipes in Hindi www.indianfoodrecipesonline.com. Khatta mitha kaddu is a red pumpkin based vegetable recipe with a delectable sweet and sour taste. Phalahari Khatta Meetha Kaddu (Kumar), Sweet Sour Pumpkin or vrat ke kaddu sabzi, petha ki sabzi is glutenfree,vegan pumpkin dry curry for Naratri fasting or vrat, upvaas. Khubani Ka Meetha is an authentic hyderabadi delicacy made with dried apricots and is a traditional dessert often served here during occasions like weddings.