Kaddu ki sabji. The kaddu ki sabzi is easy and simple. Only cutting and peeling the kaddu takes some Garnish with few coriander leaves and Serve kaddu ki sabzi hot Singhare ki poori or. kaddu banane ka tarika Kaddu Chicken Easy Recipe l Lauki Sabzi Recipe l Food Tech.
Easy kaddu ki sabzi recipe, tastes great flavorful and delicious. Learn how to make kaddu ki sabji, a healthy pumpkin curry to accompany roti, rice..kaddu ki sabji recipe. it includes recipes like paneer butter masala, palak paneer, aloo gobi dry, mix veg sabzi, aloo matar, gatte ki sabji, dahi aloo and dahi pappad recipe. in addition, do visit my other. Kaddu ki sabzi is a traditional Indian upwas recipe that is prepared during festivals. You can cook Kaddu ki sabji using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kaddu ki sabji
- Prepare 1 of pumpkin chopped.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- You need 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
Pethe ki Sabzi is made by cooking pumpkin chunks with an abundance of spices to give. Navratri is celebrated in a grand manner in places like Gujarat, Bengal, and other parts of North India. Apart from the puja, it also involves the observance of fast. Ingredients in Kaddu ki Sabzi Recipe
Kaddu ki sabji step by step
- Take a pressure cooker add oil..
- Add cumin seeds. Allow it to crackle..
- Then add onion, tomato and saute it, allow to get little soft.
- Then add all spices and mix well..
- Add chopped and washed pumpkin..
- Add water and cover the lid..
- Cook it until soft and tender. Enjoy with roti or rice..
Seetaphal Sabzi Recipe: Pumpkin pieces simmered in a spicy, tangy gravy of chillies, aamchoor, coriander, asafoetida and. Kaddu Ki Sabzi Recipe: Quick, spicy and sweet kaddu sabzi or pumpkin sabzi that can be made for special occasions or just as a part of everyday meal. Since it is no-onion no-garlic recipe it can be also. Get the authentic recipe for Kaddu ki Sabzi Punjabi style, given by a friend's mother who is a brilliant cook. This is THE dish to have with Pooris!