Brussel Sprouts with Chicken. Paired with Rosemary Potatoes , Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Mustard Sauce will be one of your go-to meals for busy weeknights. Chicken with Brussels Sprouts and Mustard Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you like Brussels sprouts you are going to enjoy this Chinese Velvet Chicken and Brussel Sprouts stir fry.
Serve by dividing the brussel sprouts and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with scallions and serve with more chili paste for extra spicy. Lay chicken in a shallow baking dish and surround with Brussels sprouts. You can have Brussel Sprouts with Chicken using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brussel Sprouts with Chicken
- You need of sprouts———.
- You need 12 ounces of Brussel Sprout.
- Prepare of broth———-.
- It’s 4 of chicken legs.
- You need 3 quarts of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s of flour oil———-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of self rising flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Sprinkle onions and rosemary over chicken. The brussels sprouts were good but the chicken was bland and dry. Chicken and Brussel Sprouts with Mustard Sauce is a healthy and low carb meal option that pairs an easy chicken dinner idea with sauteed brussel sprouts. Place "olive oily" Brussels sprouts and apples on the baking sheet.
Brussel Sprouts with Chicken instructions
- Add the legs to a pot add water and boil..
- Add spices..
- When the chicken is done simmer for 15 minutes remove all but a quart of liquid. I canned mine in a jar..
- My Brussel Sprouts was frozen so I put them in the hot pot.
- I took the chicken out and removed bones. Added the chicken in the pot and cut the Brussel Sprouts in half..
- I simmered them till sprouts were done..
- Add the oil, flour, and honey to a mixing bowl..
- Mix the flour oil well.
- I added flour oil to the simmering liquids. Stirring constantly till thickened..
- Let rest 7 minutes and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Add marinated chicken and chopped bacon in between the veggies. Brush any remaining marinade over sheet pan chicken breasts, sprouts, apples and bacon. It will look like A LOT of stuff on the sheet pan, but I promise it. Place the brussels sprouts and onion on a large baking sheet and drizzle with two tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Mix together to coat, then create spaces for the chicken.