Pumpkin kaddu ki kheer. kaddu ki kheer or pumpkin kheer. Pumpkin is called as Gummadikaya in telugu and Kaddu in hindi. In most parts of India, Pumpkin is a Today iam sharing a simple kaddu ki kheer recipe called as gummadikaya payasam in my mother tongue.
Hyderabadi kaddu ki kheer recipe in Hindi ! Make a delicious and healthy Indian sweet in minutes with kaddu (white pumpkin). This easy kaddu ki kheer recipe uses ghee, cardamom powder and saffron for extra flavorful taste and generous use of almonds adds. You can cook Pumpkin kaddu ki kheer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin kaddu ki kheer
- Prepare 1/2 kg of pumpkin.
- You need 1 1/2 litre of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of desi ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare As needed of chopped dry Fruits.
It is a very commonly used vegetable in Indian cuisine. It is seen as symbol of prosperity and used in wedding feasts, temple feasts also. Kaddu ki Kheer is a sweet preparation made by cooking together the grated kaddu or white pumpkin with milk and sugar. Let it cool at room temperature.
Pumpkin kaddu ki kheer step by step
- First wash and peel off pumpkin and grate it..
- Heat a kadai, add ghee and roast pumpkin..
- Now add milk.keep stiring.add cardamom powder.add dry fruits..
- Add sugar and keep stiring, when thicken.Off the flame..
- Served hot or chilled as you wish. garnish with dry fruits and serve..
Kaddu ka kheer is ready for serving. Garnish it with almonds and serve it warm or. Pumpkin kheer recipe – Pumpkin is called kaddu in Hindi, so it is kaddu ki kheer recipe. I have made it few weeks ago, but didn't get the chance to write down and share. But the pumpkin season is still going on, I thought it is not yet late.