Achari Methi kadu. Subscribe our baji ka kitchen youtube channel by clicking the subscribe button and also press the bell icon. Kaddo Bhujia. 🙏Hey Lovely Friends !! Tune to the most tantalizing gastronomic affair served on the palate full of taste and variety #RarandoiVantaluChedam #ETVAbhiruchi #MethiKadu.
Paneer gravies are often made at home. Baingan Achari Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Achari Gosht recipe is nothing but a mutton dish made with achari masala. You can have Achari Methi kadu using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Achari Methi kadu
- It’s 500 GM of long Green pumpkin (shredded).
- You need 3 cups of fresh and clean fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion (diced).
- It’s 2 of tomatoes (diced).
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic (sliced or chopped).
- It’s 2 of green chillies..sliced.
- You need 1 inch of ginger…grated or Julien cut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil (if you want you can use more than it).
- It’s of Fresh coriander as per need.
- You need of Whole spices.
- Prepare 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of black cardemom.
- You need 3-4 of Curry leaves.
- It’s of Achaar masala (homemade) you can use readymade too…
- You need 1 tbs of red chillies powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black seeds (kalonji).
- You need 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustards seeds.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala…
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of If you are using readymade masala then use.
The mutton is first cooked along with ginger garlic paste. Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again. Achari Gosht Recipe or Achari Mutton is a wonderful yet rare Awadhi cuisine of Uttar Pradesh which is cooked with mutton bringing out pickled flavors or achari flavors into it.. Fenugreek Flatbread, Kasuri Methi Paneer Tikka, Kasuri Methi Baturas – Easy Kasuri Methi Baturas – Easy Indian Deep Fried BreadCreative Saga. kasuri methi, maida, curd, red.
Achari Methi kadu step by step
- Prepare your ingredients and cut the veggies….
- Peel,wash and shred the pumpkin….
- Prepare your achar masala and whole masala ready.
- Clean and wash fenugreek leaves properly….roughly chopped it and keep aside….
- Take big wok or pateela add in oil, sliced garlic and whole garam masala….fry on low to medium flame until light brown and aroma comes…..
- Now add diced onions and tomatoes, achar masala, curry leaves in it…..
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes only and add fenugreek leaves…..
- Stir for 3 to 4 minutes more and now add shredded pumpkin and leave on steam cooking by covering with lid for 5 minutes only….
- After steam cooking just stir constantly for more 2 to 3 minutes to dries out the water….add green chillies and Julien cut ginger…turn off the heat and cover it for more 1 minute until aroma of ginger and chillies absorb in the veggies….tadda yummmmmmmmm kadu methi is ready……
- Enjoy with hot nan or chapati and with fresh seasonal salad…. Garnish with fresh coriander.
- #Special note..I don't boil the methi as in this way the original taste, nutrition and aroma can be wasted…so avoid to boil the methi or spinach.. if needed just blanched it in it's own water…..
Achari methi matar paneer, sounds different, isn't it? Yes, it is something different but extremely delightful. With Vishnu Manchu, Master Bharath, Brahmanandam, Miles Dewar. Achari tricks his Guru into Achari tricks his Guru into taking a group trip to the US to pursue his dream girl, whom he met in India. Achari Gosht / Achari Mutton (अचारी गोश्त) is a wonderful, pretty simple yet absolutely ravishing recipe which hails from Awadhi cuisine of Uttar Pradesh.