Easy Mini Pizzas. These mini pizzas are crescent roll dough topped with sauce, cheese and toppings, then baked to golden brown perfection. A bite sized version of pizza that makes for a fun and unique appetizer. Our middle schooler loves to make his own mini pizzas for weekend lunches or after school snacks.
Sweet Home Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza. This Easy Mini Pizza Recipe is a perfect back to school snack. This quick and easy mini pizza snack is the perfect way to fuel your kids and keep them satisfied until dinner. You can have Easy Mini Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Pizzas
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of Pizza sauce homemade or store bought (I prefer homemade).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need of Toppings (Pepperoni, peppers, etc).
Jump to Recipe • Print Recipe. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. A mini pizza is fun and easy recipe for pizza night. Make a big batch for freezing and cold-pizza breakfast, too.
Easy Mini Pizzas instructions
- Make sauce if you are making it then flatten out the biscuits so they arent too thin but not too thick. Then put a scoop of sauce on the flattened biscuts and spread it out..
- Next, add cheese if you want it, the your toppings.
- Bake them in the oven at 375 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and bottom is a golden brown..
We are big pizza lovers at our house. It seems like my kids are asking for pizza at. English muffins Pizza sauce Meat (ham or bacon) Shredded Velveeta cheese. Top with favorite meat (suggest ham or bacon). Especially when you get your own mini pizza and don't have to share.