Shut-Up & Take My Money Cake. It is about a disastrous… shut up. IPA: ʃʌt ˈʌp; Type: adjective, verb; Copy to clipboard. terminate (a business). Um, any particular reason why the Laniers might have had a cat shut up in the master bedroom? (UK) IPA(key): /ʃʌt ˈʌp/, /ʃʌʔ ˈʌp/. (US) IPA(key): /ʃʌt ˈʌp/, [ʃʌˈɾʌp]. shut up (third-person singular simple present shuts up, present participle shutting up, simple past and past participle shut up). (transitive) To close (a building) so that no one can enter. (transitive) To terminate (a business). (transitive).
Often this term is unliked by adults, they think it's rude. Shut up definition: If someone shuts up or if someone shuts them up , they stop talking. Shut up definition is – to cause (a person) to stop talking. You can cook Shut-Up & Take My Money Cake using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shut-Up & Take My Money Cake
- It’s Box of White Cake Mix **plus ingredients needed to make said cake of choice(I prefer Pillsbury because I find it to be the most moist).
- You need 1 Cup of Milk or Semisweet Chocolate Chips (your preference here. I love Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 jar of Caramel Ice Cream Topping (Smucker's 12.25 oz is all I have ever used.).
- You need 1/2 can (14 oz) of Sweetened Condensed Milk (I like La Lechera brand).
- You need 1/4 C of Extra Finely Chopped Pecans (optional I supposed) (I put nuts in the food processor).
- You need 1 of Stabby Item – a chopstick, a round wooden spoon handle, serving fork.
How to use shut up in a sentence. shut up; shutting up; shuts up. Shut up is a rude way to tell someone to stop talking. Find more ways to say shut up, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Shut-Up & Take My Money Cake instructions
- Preheat oven accordingly..
- I like to line the bottom of my pan with parchment paper at this point. The cake can be quite messy! I'm just trying to help..
- Mix your pristine White cake mix according to box directions..
- Pour the beautiful mix into the prepared cake pan..
- Grab your awesome chocolate chips and toss about half of them all about the cake mix (in the pan)..
- Place your now Dalmatian looking cake mix into your now ready oven and bake for the required amount of time according to the "cake box" directions..
- When the cake is done to your liking (toothpick test?) remove and allow to cool only 15 mins..
- During your wait get out your caramel, pecans and weapon for stabbing- I use a set of chopsticks..
- Cooled down a bit? Good. Start stabbing that innocent cake- not all willy nilly now! Have some decorum. I prefer to make a grid pattern and clean off the excess cake after a few stabbings..
- It's time to add the rest of the chocolate chips to the top of the cake..
- As evenly as possible pour the caramel onto the cake, attempting to get into the holes. Do the same with the Condensed Milk too. No one's watching, if you put a lil extra no one will guess..
- It's now a pecan free for all! Sprinkle it all over the place (or just on the cake)..
- The hard part now is to wait for it to completely cool so that you can cut this Take My Money Cake without it falling apart..
- Disclaimer: this cake is amazing even when it falls apart when you cut it too soon. Just eat it out of the pan with a fork. You will NOT be displeased-only wish there was ice cream in there too!.