Okra and tofu miso soup. Put the ｓtock from dried seaweed in the pan and heat. Simple and authentic homemade miso soup recipe with dashi stock. Detailed recipe instructions and video on how to cook different types of miso soup.
Miso soup is best eaten the same day it was made. The aroma and flavor will decrease noticeably the next day. In this video, I show you how to make Miso Soup with Tofu. You can have Okra and tofu miso soup using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Okra and tofu miso soup
- You need of Okra (cut into 1cm width) 6 pieces.
- It’s of Tofu (cut into 2cm squares) 150g.
- You need 400 ml of Stock from dried seaweed (konbu).
- You need 1.5 of ～ tablespoons miso.
There are a few base ingredients that are used, but as far as modifications, the options are. Try out our miso soup recipe with crispy smoked tofu. This gluten free miso soup with crispy smoked tofu is a perfect low calorie midweek meal, it's warming, cleansing and super easy to make. Be the first to rate & review!
Okra and tofu miso soup instructions
- Put the ｓtock from dried seaweed in the pan and heat..
- When boiling, add okra and simmer for 1 minute on low heat..
- Turn off the heat and melt the miso in the bowl..
- Add tofu and heat until boiling on low heat..
The Japanese often begin their day with a warm bowl of miso soup. But it's good anytime–especially if you're feeling sick. If you have the Japanese pantry staples miso, kombu (kelp), and katsuobushi (dried bonito flakes or tuna flakes). This easy recipe for miso soup with tofu is a simple take on a Japanese staple and comes together quickly. Miso soup is the most popular soup in Japan.