Stove top stuffing meat loaf. Have this recipe from a Stove Top Stuffing box. This is also good if your on Weight Watchers. Let Stove Top soak in water until moist, add all other ingredients.
Ingredients of Stove top stuffing meat loaf
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef or 1 lb ground beef +1 lb ground venison.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 of eggs; beaten.
- Prepare 1 box of chicken stove top stuffing.
- You need 1/2 of minced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce divided in half.
Meatloaf with Stuffing is an easy ground beef dinner recipe the whole family will love. This delicious meatloaf is made with Stove Top Stuffing Mix. This Stove Top stuffing meatloaf is loaded with pasta sauce, zucchini, and cheese. It is a dinner recipe to remember for sure!
Stove top stuffing meat loaf step by step
- Heat oven to 350. Grease a meat loaf pan and put all ingredients together in bowl. Reserve 1/2 of the cup of bbq for on top..
- Press into pan, brush with remaining sauce and bake 1 hour. Let stand 10 min before serving..
- Pairs well with roasted ranch potatoes or mashed potatoes and asparagus or any veggie really, salad, potato or macaroni salad would also pair nicely. A fruit salad or fruit pizza (see my recipe for fruit pizza) would be a great healthy desert to add with this!.
I may earn a small commission on purchases made through any product links on this page. Stove Top Stuffing MeatloafJust a Pinch. water, lipton onion soup mix, stuffing mix, egg substitute, lean ground beef. Super Easy Stove Top Stuffing MeatloafFood.com. meat, stuffing mix, ketchup, beef broth, eggs, salt. Making Stove Top Meatloaf is quick, easy and delicious. It's a family favorite recipe for many reasons.