Honey Sesame Chicken. Honey Sesame Chicken – The best and easiest recipe featuring crispy chicken covered in sticky sweet and savory honey sauce with sesame! This sesame chicken is crispy chicken pieces tossed in a sweet and savory honey sesame sauce. This version is even better than what you would get at a restaurant!
Honey Sesame Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sesame seeds give this Honey Sesame Chicken a nice crunch so it's full of a ton of great texture as well. Plus, this is a one-pan meal so it keeps the mess down and the cook-time quick. You can have Honey Sesame Chicken using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Sesame Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy souce.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon or 1 lime.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ngohiong.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ketchup.
Serve chicken and sauce over rice and top with sesame seeds and chopped scallions for garnish. Honey Sesame Chicken is the crispy, crunchy, sweet, and salty meal you've been looking for – even if you didn't realize it! Dare I say that this might become your new favorite way to make chicken? Well my friends, HONEY SESAME CHICKEN.
Honey Sesame Chicken step by step
- Cut the chicken, matinade with egg and soy sauce, set aside.
- For sauce: mix the remaining ingredients except for corn flour. Add lemon/lime zest and juice.
- Add corn flour to chicken marinade, and then fry.
- Bring sauce mixture to boil, simmer for approx. 10 mins until thicken.
- Toss fried chicken and sauce until combined, sprinkle sesame seeds. Done.
Add it to your list this week because you'll be dying to make it again and again and AGAIN. Baked Honey Sesame Chicken – Skip the take-out and try this easy homemade version instead – it's unbelievably crisp-tender and packed with so much flavor! Crispy chicken underneath a sticky and sweet honey sauce? Served with rice, you'll never need takeout again! This Sesame Chicken recipe rivals your favorite Chinese takeout.