Chocolate pudding. Enjoy chocolate pudding the way it is supposed to be made, from scratch, with basic pudding ingredients of cocoa powder, sugar, milk, egg, and chocolate chips. Chocolate pudding is a creamy, decadent dessert that all ages will enjoy! Cook the pudding first by simmering milk, sugar, and cocoa powder on the stovetop.
More tips for making homemade chocolate pudding. Gather all of your ingredients before you begin. Once the pudding has thickened, you'll want to work quickly and add your chocolate, butter. You can cook Chocolate pudding using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate pudding
- You need 100 gr of dark couverture.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of corn starch / all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 pcs of gelatine (optional).
- You need 100 gr of sugar.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Chocolate pudding can be the basis for countless easy dessert recipes. Although store-bought chocolate puddings are actually pretty decent in terms of flavor and quality, I Making chocolate pudding from scratch is easy to do at home, and only requires a handful of basic. This easy chocolate pudding recipe is dark and sinful with a molten chocolate middle. These decadent chocolate puddings can be made with just a few ingredients and the recipe allows you to.
Chocolate pudding instructions
- Chop the dark couverture and keep it aside.
- Mix corn starch, cream, salt and cocoa powder in a bowl. Add egg yolk and mix it well. Keep it aside.
- In a pot, add milk and sugar. Warm it up until little bubble on the edge of pot..
- Slowly pour the warm milk into the cocoa mixture while whisking it as well..
- Pour back all the mixture into the pot..
- On the low-medium heat, cook the pudding mixture. Add the gelatine into it. Mix it well..
- Cook it until the mixture boiling up and thicken. Whisking it evenly..
- Switch off the heat. Add the chopped dark chocolate and let it melted with the mixture. Whisk it until the dark chocolate incorporate into the pudding..
- Pour the pudding into a bowl or container. Cover it with plastic folio to prevent the skin build up..
- Cool it down overnight. Ready to serve for the next day..
But chocolate pudding is none of these things. The perfect recipe-the one I sifted through dozens and dozens to find-would be chocolaty but not overly heavy, indulgent but not too rich. You might be picturing those little prepackaged cups you can throw into. Homemade chocolate pudding has been forgotten about and we have no idea why. Sure, instant is EASY, but is it best?