Simple Peanut Butter Cookies. Full of peanut butter taste, vegan peanut butter cookies are easy to make and easier to eat! Over the years, similar recipes followed, including Betty Crocker's peanut butter. These cookies were for sure the best Peanut Butter cookies I ever made.
Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. Peanut butter cookies can be made quickly from scratch. Soft peanut butter cookie recipes will contain more fat. You can have Simple Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 3/4 cup of smooth creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of whole wheat flour (or substitute all purpose flour).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Fat adds tenderness and flavor to cookies. Tip: For perfectly soft peanut butter cookies, we recommend the Rich Peanut Butter Cookies recipe. The key to successfully frosting cookies is simple: allow cookies to completely cool before. You'll love these ULTRA-easy peanut butter cookies.
Simple Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- In a small bowl, pour in the flour, salt and baking soda and whisk to combine..
- In a seperate large bowl, add in the peanut butter, egg and sugar..
- With a spatula, mix till everything is well combined..
- Then, add in the dry ingredients and fold it in with the spatula to form a dough. Add a splash of water if the dough is too stiff to work with..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Measure 1 and 1/2 tbsp of the cookie dough and roll it into a ball in your palms. Place the dough balls on the cookie sheet, leaving spaces in between..
- Press the dough balls down with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for about 15 minutes on the center rack..
- Take them out when baked and let them cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes to firm up before picking them up..
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.
They're full of peanut butter flavor and have the perfect balance of salty and sweet with a wonderfully. Peanut butter cookies are one of those desserts we're always in the mood for. They're salty, sweet, and more rich than a chocolate chip cookie ever Unlike the natural brands, the fats in processed peanut butter remain homogenous while baking, resulting in tender cookies that spread just the right. Peanut Butter Cookies, who could resist them? I've loved peanut butter cookies as long as I can remember and they'll always be one of my favorites.